Tis I am Back! + I. C. Sci- Fi Challenge!

From HERE
Hey guys! Oh my gosh I am so sorry I have not written in a while (3 days... I think?) but I have been super busy with a lot of improvements on my blog and If you may or may not have noticed I have been promoted to one of the co- moderators in a new Goodreads group called Young Adult Readers Club! I was extremeley excited when I started really getting into the group and geting to know a lot more readers like me and I just love the experience!

If you have not joined yet, please do! Sixela (The other Mod) and I have been working really hard for people to participate in more discussions in our group (we have 80+ memebers). Here is the link- http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/74900-young-adult-readers-club

Before I lose you guys, I just wanted to inform you about my blog hosting the second challenge called I.C. Sci-Fi (see what i did there, haha) that my good friend and blogger Annie and I have created and been judging in. Congrats to all the winners from the first challenge over at Annie's blog, I loved reading everyones entries! So now, it's time for my all time favorite challenge that includes creating a sci-fi story with other specific rules. Go over to the I.C. Sci- Fi tab on the top of this blog to see more!

I would also like to give a shout out to my Friend Delaney over at The Random Ranterer for entering the first challenge! You're an amazing writer Delaney (There were no names on the contest entries so I didn't know who you were) and I just know you are going to love this second challenge so please, enter!

So that is all, wait! I have also posted the third chapter of my online story just recently and sadly no one has seen it yet, sad face. So go on over to my blogs feed and it should be there still ready for comments!

Now that is all, thank you. :) -josie

4 comments:

  1. Woah! Thanks for the shout out, Josie! I will enter! Thanks for the heads up on things and in the Youonlywritesomuch world! I need to catch up in reading your story! Oh and the story will the main character Madeline and her long lost childhood friend Earl? Ring a bell? Well, that was mine. :) I will now see to the challenge. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks delaney! I definately want to read more into your story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like there are just times when we must take a break from our blogs. Nice challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete

Drop comments below! :)