Would You Rather Tag!


Hey guys! So I have been tagged for the would you rather tag by the creator itself, D.L.T. or Delaney! She is so awesome, I justs love her blog randomness and I am really glad she is one of my closest blogging friends! Check out her blog IN THIS LINK. Thanks agian Delaney :)

Here are the Rules:
  • Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog
  • Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want
  • Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag)
  • Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post
  • Put the Would You Rather...? picture to your post

About Me:
Hi I'm Joselle but my friends call me Josie most of the time. On my blog I talk about writing and give advice to other aspiring writers like me. Once in a while other peoples work are featured here or interviews from big authors! I love talking to people so email me sometime! :)

The Questions:
  • Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
A classic book, because well, do you really want to read a dictionary?
  • Getting : Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?
I would rather get a library card honestly, you can get more books with it even though you can't keep them.
  • Shopping : Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?
I like looking at the books at a bookstore because their covers are shiiiiiny and so neeeew!
  • Sleeping : Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
Haha, EVERY night I always stay up and finish a book, I don't care about sleep. Sleep only matters when I have school.
  • Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
That's a hard one. I usually get my ideas on paper first, and then do most of the drafts on the computer. :p
  • Eating : Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?
I would keep glancing at food when I read, food distracts me. Unless they are talking about chocolate in a book, I run strait to the kitchen.

Blogs I tagged:


5 comments:

  1. Here ya gooo ~
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/would-you-rather-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She tagged me too! And yes, I do want to read a dictionary :-)
    BTW, I love the egg at the left bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! serously? I have to see your answers, and thanks! I thought the egg looked cute :)

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks, Josie! You so sweet! And you're blog is so professional! I haven't said that before, but I'm saying it now. I'm currently checking everyone's answer and hopping blog to blog. XD

    ReplyDelete

Drop comments below! :)