Teen Writer Series

Hey guys, this post goes out to my goldfish who died yesterday. Loved you little fishy.:p

So I'm starting a series for Teen Writers who emailed their work to me and they showed exemplary and exceptional skills in their writing and have conquered their fears to write down what their mind wants.


I have a couple of people in line already and their work will be posted later this week or next week. If some of you guys are interested also and would like to know more, simply go to the 'Email me your Writing' tab from this blog. Hugs and candy :)

Prayers for my dead fish, and the one who is still living, Baby Joe! :)

2 comments:

  1. Not a writer,but I enjoy your post!
    I think your blog is very informative!Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete

Drop comments below! :)