My New Writing Work

Hello again my little cuties! So yesterday I just started writing my new story that I am working really hard on that I have had on my mind for a few days already.

I was always hesitating on whether or not I should actually start writing it, but yesterday I thought, "You know what, I'm going to start working on it right now! well, after I eat my dinner."

Now, I have all my ideas organized on paper and the whole plot worked out. Here is a short summary of what my story will be about it's a Romeo and Juliet inspired, and I'll probably post updates if I have more of the writing done!

"A young high school sweetheart and a loving childhood friend who long for each other get caught up in their own Shakespeare Tale as their two rival schools can’t let go of their rouge past.

Ethan King has finally found his caring childhood friend, Violet Auborn, and plans not to let go of her ever again for the sake of his love for her; until rivalry comes back between his best friend and Violets cousin Tyler brew up trouble for everyone in the town. 


Tyler's world revolves around his family and his loving cousin Violet and would do anything to protect and due justice after what almost happened to his twin brother, David and his suicidal attempt.


Suspense, trouble, and tense relationships circulate around Violet and Ethan, until they get things fixed and under control their fairytale life will never come to be. The towns childhood past is the only concern that leads everything back to the troubling present.


That is, until Ethan gets caught up in a deadly lie and loses himself to the world forever, burdening a grave mistake."

Tell me what you guys think, I may need to work on the summary a bit. Hugs and Candy! :)


9 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the storyline! You should definitely write it so I can read it! :)
    http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks haley! I hope i can write it soon to post :)

      Delete
  2. Well this definitely sounds like a great storyline! I really hope you finish this story.
    The summary may be polished a little but it already convinced me to read that story :)

    Where do you publish your stories (if you publish them somewhere online)? I'm using bookrix btw. :D

    Greetings :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kimberly! I appreciate your feedback :) i dont really publish my stories anywhere, but i should check some out!

      Delete
  3. Well, you got a reader here, just for the summary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ! Thanks again! Im sooo sorry the comment was deleted on accident, curse myyself. But im glad your reading my posts! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely summary, hey, you got one reader here! Also I nominated you on the Liebster Blog award and I guess this could be an again but yeah I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really great story! Just needs a little bit of polishing. Now I can go read Part One!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop comments below! :)